Zaocare Calcium & Vitamin D3 Tablet
Zaocare Calcium & Vitamin D3 Tablet
Flavour - Mango
Ships Within 24 Hrs
The Vitamin D3 in the formulation assists in the absorption of Calcium and may help to maintain a healthy immune system if combined with regular exercise and diet.
Why Choose Zaocare Calcium & Vitamin D3 Tablet?
Bone Boost: Reinforce your bones with a potent dose of easily absorbable Calcium (500mg). Strengthen your foundation for an active and resilient lifestyle.
Immune Powerhouse: Vitamin D3’s partnership with regular exercise empowers your immune system, creating a shield against illnesses and promoting overall vitality.
Joint Comfort: Experience relief from joint discomfort, enabling smoother movement and an improved quality of life.
Holistic Vitality: Enjoy overall wellness with teeth, muscles, and heart well-taken care of.
Elevate your bone game with Zaocare – where taste and health unite for your optimal well-being!
Benefits of Zaocare Calcium + Vitamin D3
Experience a confident smile with healthy teeth, fortified bones, and boosted immunity. Relieve joint discomfort, shield against osteoporosis, and maintain vibrant muscles. Taste the goodness that empowers well-being daily.
Maintains healthy bones
Relieves joint pain
Helps promote calcium absorption
1st Month: Increased Calcium Level
- Each Effervescent Tablets of Calcium and Vitamin D3 contains a rich source of calcium, fulfilling your daily calcium requirement and promoting stronger bones.
2nd & 3rd Month: Increased Calcium Level
- The formulation of calcium and vitamin D3 strengthens muscles and enhances teeth health.
3rd & 4th Month: Promote Stronger Bones
- Vitamin D3 in the formula boosts calcium absorption in the body and protects bones.
How To Use
- Just put one tablet into 200ml of water and let it dissolve. Then you can enjoy the fizzy drink!
- Remember to wait until the tablet is fully dissolved before drinking it.
- Make sure not to take more than one tablet within a day.
- For the best absorption, take one tablet after a meal.
- Take it regularly to get the most benefits. Try to take it at the same time every day so you don’t forget.
Our Effervescent Tablets are Safe
Can people with diabetes have ZAOCARE Calcium+Vitamin D3 Effervescent Supplements?
ZAOCARE Calcium + Vitamin D3 Effervescent tablet does not contain added sugar. It is diabetic-friendly and can be consumed by anyone above 12 years of age. Still we recommend to consult your healthcare professional once before starting the same.
What is the ideal daily dose of ZAOCARE Calcium + Vitamin D3 Supplements?
The common dose of ZAOCARE Calcium + Vitamin D3 Effervescent tablets is one tablet after a meal. The tablets help to maintain immune health and get better results.
What is vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 is one of the D vitamins. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin, which is produced by the skin when it is directly exposed to sunlight. It is also present in some foods, so you can get some of the Vit D your body needs through your diet.
Vitamin D3 is available as a dietary supplement in tablet or effervescent form and it is recommended that you take a vitamin D supplement in addition to a healthy balanced diet.
Should women consume ZAOCARE Calcium + Vitamin D3 daily?
Women are prone to suffer from calcium deficiency. It is advisable for women belonging to all age groups, especially in the post-menopausal stage to consume ZAOCARE Calcium + Vitamin D3 Effervescent tablet to maintain bone health.
Are there any side effects of ZAOCARE Calcium + Vitamin D3 Effervescent tablet?
ZAOCARE Calcium + Vitamin D3 Effervescent tablet do not cause side effects. However, an overdose might lead to adverse health effects.
How much vitamin D3 should I take daily?
It is recommended that you should take a vitamin D supplement throughout the year as it can be difficult to get all of the vitamin D you need through direct exposure to sunlight alone.
Both children and adults need 10 micrograms of vitamin D each day.
You need to have your skin exposed to 10-30 minutes of midday sunlight, several times each week, to get all the vitamin D your body needs - and more if your skin is darker.
This can be difficult to do, especially during the winter months or if you do not get to spend much time outside.
1. Calcium:Read More
Calcium is one of the most important minerals for the human body. It helps form and maintain healthy teeth and bones. A proper level of calcium in the body over a lifetime can help prevent osteoporosis.
Calcium helps your body with:
- Building strong bones and teeth
- Clotting blood
- Sending and receiving nerve signals
- Squeezing and relaxing muscles
- Releasing hormones and other chemicals
- Keeping a normal heartbeat
2. Vitamin D3:Read More
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is both a nutrient and acts as a hormone and is not readily available in most foods like other vitamins often are because of this, it’s estimated that nearly 75 percent of people have some kind of deficiency.
Vitamin D3 Benefits :
- Strengthens bones and muscles
- Boosts immunity
- Improves mood
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves heart function
Its main function is to help the body absorb and regulate calcium and phosphorous, ensuring they’re available to strengthen bones and teeth. It also aids in the absorption of magnesium, which supports muscle and nerve function as well as energy levels. Studies completed over the last two decades have proven that this process turns off cancer-causing genes, turns on immunoprotective genes, and even tells cells which vitamins and minerals to absorb. This all has a great effect on many important body processes, including:
Always Read The Label. Follow The Directions For Use:
- Do not consume tablets directly.
- Not for medicinal use/ do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to taking Zaocare Effervescent Tablet if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, vitiligo or taking any medication (including non-prescription medicines), or have a pre-existing medical condition.
- This product should be used under medical advice by a healthcare professional / certified dietitian / nutritionist for children below 12 years of age.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- Do not use Zaocare Effervescent Tablet if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- If you experience any adverse side effects discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool dry place below 25℃ away from sunlight.
- Store Zaocare Effervescent tablets in the container it was supplied in.
- Keep the tube tightly closed when not in use.
- Store out of reach and sight of young children.
- Consume before the best before date, located on the bottom of the tube.
- Do not consume if the packaging is damaged.
- Close the cap tightly after every use to avoid tablet degradation.
- Zaocare Effervescent are dietary supplements with vitamins and minerals and not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- To use simply dissolve 1 tablet in 200ml of water.
- Zaocare Effervescent tablet is supposed to be taken when tablets are fully dissolved. Always consume the tablets after dissolving them first.
- For best results Zaocare Effervescent Tables should be consumed soon after dissolving the tablets.
- Do not exceed the recommended maximum dose of 1 tablet in 24 hours.
- Consume 1 Zaocare Effervescent tablet post-meal for better absorption.
- Use Zaocare effervescent tablet regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time(s) each day.
- If your healthcare professional has recommended that you follow a special diet, it is very important to follow the diet to get the most benefit from this medication and to prevent serious side effects.
- If you think you may have a serious medical problem, seek immediate medical attention.